Apple MacBook Pro MB604LL/A 17-Inch Laptop

Apple MacBook Pro MB604LL/A 17-Inch Laptop (2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor, 4 GB RAM, 320 GB Hard Drive, Slot Loading SuperDrive)

Hi guys! How are you?
Now I find Apple MacBook Pro MB604LL/A 17-Inch Laptop (2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor, 4 GB RAM, 320 GB Hard Drive, Slot Loading SuperDrive) from amazon website you can see now

Customer Shopping BuZZ

The Best Computer I Ever Owned5
I have had this computer for about 6 months now, and I love my MacBook Pro. At home I have a Logitech wireless external keyboard and mouse, a Western Digital Firewire 800 external drive, and a 22" HP Flat Widescreen Monitor, so it is almost like having a desktop only cooler. I am a dual OS user (Windows/Mac) and I also have both OS on my Mac. Mac OS is by far the superior operating system. But, this computer runs Windows XP and Windows 7 (beta) fast. That's the good thing about a Mac, you can natively run Windows without emulation software, so there is nothing sucking up the processor power! Of course you can use VM Ware or Parallels if you want to run WIndows while running Mac OS which is also cool, but just not as fast. So, for all the people who cry about how expensive the Mac is, IT IS TWO COMPUTERS IN ONE, a Windows machine, a Mac, and if you want to run Linux that too. Everything runs flawlessly in windows as long as it is either USB or firewire. I also upgraded my wireless router to an "N" device, and let me tell you, the router is in my basement and I am two flights up. I get a faster connection than with my ethernet cable plugged in (running 100 Mbps). My next upgrade will be an Time Capsule, though part of my external drive is partitioned for Time Machine, which works quietly on its own in the background.

When I go out with my MacBook Pro I never had any problem connecting to Public WiFi networks. The computer simply finds what's available and asks you if you want to connect, it's easier than Windows wireless connections. I also must admit, that when going places, this is the machine you want to be seen with, it is just attractive. So far I haven't seen anyone else with this machine at the places I bring it, I see mostly older MacBook Pros, but the "Black" keys give away that you have the newer model, not to mention the slim aluminum case. The keys are lit from behind for dark locations, shut off in bright locations to save battery, and dim accordingly as the light changes. There is also manual control, but the automatic works fine. Same with the screen brightness. It adjusts automatically according to the lighting of the environment you are currently in. There is also manual adjustment, but I never touch it. It also dims during periods of inactivity to save battery power. The screen itself is just awesome, the best laptop screen out there. I am a fan of glossy screens, to me it just makes the picture more vibrant, so those who like the matte screen might be disappointed, since this model does not that.
The NVidia Graphics in this machine is top notch too, I use this laptop for video, and with the high graphics turned on, this laptop does a great job. A quick note though, if you are on battery power you will definitely want to just use the integrated graphics mode, since this will almost double the runtime. You will also want to turn off the bluetooth radio, since this also eats up a lot of juice. It's best to bring the power adapter if you plan on doing video or picture editing or heavy bluetoothing.
When I go out, I use the trackpad, and leave the mouse at home. You get use to the pad quickly, including the gestures and lack of any buttons, it is quite intuitive. You just have to remember that the button is towards the bottom.
The only thing that is a "con" for me is that the DVD writer is only 8X and not 16X, but that is just a minor inconvenience.

Great Product - Great Service5
Service is top notch, the computer is the best laptop I've ever owned. I have a small business with 10 computers...I've been so impressed with the Apple computers that I am transitioning my entire office to Apple computers. This laptop is #4 for me, can't believe that I waited this long to go away from PC's!!!

It just gets better and better5
The difference between this computer and my last Mac Laptop, a titanium PowerBook G4, is about time and light, speed and agility. The MacBook Pro is all brighter, sharper, and more beautiful. The screen opens with just a slight touch and the picture is all there in all colors. The screen is like an endless pool - no sharp edges, filled with light and color.

The display was very important to me and that is why I chose this over the other models. Side by side, the pictures are like night and day. There is no comparison.

One of the most interesting changes is how intuitive and insightful the new trackpad is. This trackpad allows a variety of new moves, including using two fingers or more at a time - even for scrolling.

Light up keyboard. Never even knew I needed it though it probably won't be convenient outside.

This computer is bigger and faster, as fast as a computer could be. I always wonder why a computer would need to go any faster but the next one always does. Do we get faster? Or does the endless quest for more speed just make us think we do?

Concerns:
There is a fragility to this that I don't remember ever noticing with my PowerBook. My PowerBook has traveled in backpacks and briefcases and may even have been thrown in a purse from time to time. (Much worse has happened to it.) I even fell off an icy ledge once, with it in my backpack, and it survived. Cats have slept on the PowerBook, open and closed. Drinks have been spilled. The Powerbook is like a workhorse whereas the MacBook Pro seems a little too delicate to throw in a backpack.

This is my third Macintosh and the best so far. I was reluctant to leave behind my PowerBookG4 as it moves onto the boat for a second life as a navigator. Luckily I'll still have weekend privileges.

About Apple MacBook Pro MB604LL/A 17-Inch Laptop (2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor, 4 GB RAM, 320 GB Hard Drive, Slot Loading SuperDrive) detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #227 in Personal Computers
  • Brand: Apple
  • Model: MB604LL/A
  • Dimensions: .98" h x 15.47" w x 10.51" l, 6.60 pounds
  • CPU: Intel Core Duo 2.66 GHz
  • Memory: 4000MB DDR2 SDRAM
  • Hard Disk: 320GB
  • Processors: 1
  • Display size: 17

Features

  • Built-in lithium-polymer battery. Up to 8 hours of wireless productivity.
  • NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT discrete graphics processor and NVIDIA GeForce 9400M integrated graphics processor; Glossy display
  • 320GB 5400-rpm Serial ATA hard drive; 512MB of GDDR3 memory
  • 4GB of 1066MHz DDR3 memory; two SO-DIMM slots support up to 8GB
  • SuperDrive 8x (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)

Apple MacBook Pro MB604LL/A 17-Inch Laptop (2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor, 4 GB RAM, 320 GB Hard Drive, Slot Loading SuperDrive) Description

Meet the ultimate mobile studio: the new 17-inch MacBook Pro. It features a breakthrough built-in battery that delivers up to 8 hours of wireless productivity on a single charge1 and can be recharged up to 1000 times—more than three times the lifespan of typical notebook batteries.2 The high-resolution LED-backlit widescreen display has a color gamut that’s 60 percent greater than that of previous generations. Two high-performance NVIDIA graphics processors let you choose between integrated and discrete graphics: Enjoy up to 8 hours of battery life with the GeForce 9400M, or take full advantage of 3D games and graphics-intensive applications like Aperture and Motion with the 9600M GT. The latest Intel Core 2 Duo processor at speeds up to 2.93GHz makes the new MacBook Pro the most powerful Mac notebook ever. And the all-new, glass Multi-Touch trackpad is clickable everywhere, so you have more control and more room for new gestures. All in a precision aluminum unibody enclosure that’s less than an inch thin. (1)Testing conducted by Apple in December 2008 using preproduction 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo–based MacBook Pro (17-inch) units with a Better Battery Life setting. Battery life depends on configuration and use. See www.apple.com/batteries for more information. The wireless productivity test measures battery life by wirelessly browsing various websites and editing text in a word processing document with display brightness set to 50%.(2) Apple does not warrant the battery beyond Apple’s one-year Limited Warranty. The battery has a limited number of charge cycles and may eventually need to be replaced by an Apple Service Provider. Battery life and charge cycles vary by use and settings. See www.apple.com/batteries for more information.




Source From laptop-computers-apple-20
�Have a great day everybody!
Cheers