Samsung NC10-14GB 10.2-Inch Netbook

Samsung NC10-14GB 10.2-Inch Netbook (1.6 GHz Intel Atom Processor, 1 GB RAM, 160 GB Hard Drive, 6 Cell Battery, XP Home) Blue

How re you
To day I find introduce you this Samsung NC10-14GB 10.2-Inch Netbook (1.6 GHz Intel Atom Processor, 1 GB RAM, 160 GB Hard Drive, 6 Cell Battery, XP Home) Blue from amazon and I read about that ,I think that wonderfull.

Customer Shopping BuZZ

Thrilled with my Samsung NC 105
After so many overseas trips and either intruding upon my colleagues for access to internet and email, or, after many trips to the hotel desk for access to their business office, and, needing to place a telephone call home from Japan and elsewhere, I finally determined that my last trip without small, very portable access to all of the above was indeed my last! I must admit that I had been thinking about something very small like HP or Dell, but in exploring reviews of many netbooks, I bought the Samsung NC10 on the basis of a video review provided by Laptop Magazine...I am absolutely thrilled with my choice! The keyboard is just ever so slightly under full sized so I can type accurately with ease...and the 10 inch screen is fabulous! The screen is very bright and clear, and it can easily be seen at a wide angle (and I'm one of those nuts that is using my netbook without even taking the plastic shipping "screen shield" off...battery life seems to be great!!! I'm using mine at normal power mgr settings, and I do indeed believe I'm getting seven hours of usage as advertised (with the standard supplied battery...I do shut down completely after each use, and the NC10 boots up very quickly). I am not a great fan of using touchpads though this one, while on the small side, works well. I am instead using a new Logitech Nano laser that works beautifully, and it has the new and very small transceiver that barely protrudes from one of the three netbook USB ports. With the standard 1GB memory and 160 GB hard drive, this is fast enough (you can upgrade to 2GB very easily)and more than large enough for me! This little thing is great! I'm now using it while I'm watching the Stanley Cup playoffs, and it's great because I can do everything with it, and barely take my eyes off of the game!

Everything I wanted in a netbook!5
I wanted something really small and really light with a decent capacity @ at a good price. I did upgrade the memory to 2GB. The only complaint if I absolutely had to come up with it is that the exterior gets fingerprints and smudges on it easily. This is a nice system so I highly recommend it!

Great little computer5
I have had the NC10 for about a month now and it is a really nice little computer. If you are doing graphic intensive operations (e.g. gaming) this may not be the computer for you. However, I was surprised by how much this little netbook CAN do. I am currently running Systat, ArcMap, Office2007, R, and a host of other scientific programs, and the NC10 does just fine. Granted, the screen is pretty small and you wouldn't want this as your primary computer, but for the occasional 'work from home' day or travel... it is more than capable. The battery life is great and if combined with a Nano wireless mini-mouse, is a pleasure to use. The touchpad is certainly the weak point, but even it is not unusable... it simply takes some getting used to. The screen is exceptionally bright and easily seen in sunlight. Don't let the netbook designation put you off, this computer is capable of a lot more...

About Samsung NC10-14GB 10.2-Inch Netbook (1.6 GHz Intel Atom Processor, 1 GB RAM, 160 GB Hard Drive, 6 Cell Battery, XP Home) Blue detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #13 in Personal Computers
  • Color: Blue
  • Brand: Samsung
  • Model: NC10-14GB
  • Dimensions: 7.30" h x 1.19" w x 10.27" l, 2.80 pounds
  • CPU: Intel Core Solo 1.6 GHz
  • Memory: 1000MB DDR2 SDRAM
  • Hard Disk: 160GB
  • Processors: 1
  • Native resolution: 10.2
  • Display size: 10.2

Features

  • 10.2" Wide, 1024 x 600 WSVGA , 220 nits
  • Intel Atom processor N270, 1.6 GHz, 533 MHz Front Side Bus, 512 KB Level 2 Cache
  • 160 GB, 2.5" SATA HD, 1 GB DDR2 800 MHz
  • Intel 945GSE shared, 802.11 b/g WiFi, Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR, 10/100 BaseTX LAN
  • 6-Cell Lithium Ion, Genuine Microsoft XP® Home with Service Pack 3, 1.3 Mega Pixel webcam, Kensington Key Lock, 1 year standard parts and labor, 2.8 lbs

Samsung NC10-14GB 10.2-Inch Netbook (1.6 GHz Intel Atom Processor, 1 GB RAM, 160 GB Hard Drive, 6 Cell Battery, XP Home) Blue Description

The NC10 Netbook by Samsung is ideal for users looking for a low-cost, highly mobile solution that is aimed at "consuming" data via the Internet versus "creating" data. Key System Benefits - Easy to take with you whether it’s around the house, the campus or wherever one might travel; provides significant performance capabilities to wander the Internet and take care of basic productivity applications; enables one to view the Internet in full screen without compromise in a clear and comfortable display; maximum storage capacity for everything you download from the web; provides maximum system performance for basic web browsing and limited system functionality; enhances system performance without adding unnecessary system overhead; provides a great balance of price and performance; full size, easy to use keyboard is coated with Silver "Nano" ions to help protect the user from harmful bacteria. Key System Features - Weighing in at just 2.8 pounds; the NC10 adopts the new Intel Atom CPU; 10.2" wide LCD display providing 1024 x 600 resolution with 250 nits of brightness and an anti-reflection gloss coating display; high capacity 6-cell Lithium Ion battery providing up to 5 to 6 hours of continuous run time; 160GB capacity hard disk drive (HDD); 1GB system memory (RAM); Windows XP Home Operating System; Silver-Nano Keyboard; available in Blue or White color.




Source From buy-laptop-notebook-computers-20
Cheers and have a GREAT day!
Cheers